Are you tired of having pasta and red wine at the dinner table every single night and want to spice it up a little bit? We all need that, who are we kidding. Here are some of the ideas that will for sure make your date impressed:
- Candlelight dinner in the backyard. You can have dinner at a restaurant and sit down for dessert together in your backyard, or you can have food delivered home and go the whole nine yards. Light candles in your backyard and place a few candles on a small cozy table where both of you can sit down close, share food or dessert and have a long conversation about the new romance.
2. Live music. Live music can be a perfect accompaniment for a romantic dinner. Pick a restaurant with live jazz or soulful blues, or any kind of music that makes both of you feel relaxed and sexy at the same time. With the buzz of a few drinks in the air, both of you will feel really cozy and romantic in the warm, soft glow of the dim lights and the smooth music resonating around you.
3. Unconventional dinner. Feeling adventurous? Meet up for some good street food. Walk down a food street and eat anything that catches your fancy. It’s junk, well most of it, and that’s what makes it so much fun! It doesn’t matter if it’s a food truck, a tiny burger joint on the way, or even a cart on the street. But make sure both of you end the date with several scoops of ice cream before heading back home. A heavy dessert always makes the experience so much fun!
4. A standup comedy show and dinner. If you’re not too great with your conversation skills or feel nervous, this may be an acceptable first date option *just as long as you do speak and both of you get to know each other!
5. Theme night! Pick a movie filmed in a foreign country such as France, Italy, Greece or Korea. Make a dinner to go along with it. If you want to do a French theme watch French Kiss, Chocolat, Sabrina, or even Ratatouille and make French Onion Soup, Chicken Cordon Bleus, Ratatoullie or even Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast!